Sr. Associate Lawyer
0207 936 3919 (Ext 1004)
Bhartendu specialises in the area of Insolvency and business restructuring.
Bhartendu specialises in both corporate and personal insolvency including administrations, receiverships, creditors voluntary/compulsory/provisional/members voluntary liquidations, preferential payment claims, claim against office holders and related matters.
His practice mostly covers contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters assisting office holders, companies, lenders, directors and private individuals on matters including:
- Successfully assisted secured lender in a multimillion pound recovery;
- Successfully assisted clients in obtaining summary judgement against the debtor and guarantor in a multimillion pound claim;
- Assisted clients with various applications under the Insolvency Act 1986;
- Assisted various clients under the provisions of Insolvency law in sale of various distressed assets including residential properties, commercial premises, hotels and industries;
- Successfully assisted clients in defending claims filed against them;
- Assisted numerous clients in issuing winding up petitions and bankruptcy petitions.
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Debt Recovery
Qualified to Practice
- England & Wales