/ SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Our experienced Company Secretarial consultants possess an astute understanding of corporate administration of small and medium sized organisations across almost all industry sectors, enabling the delivery of exceptional, bespoke administrative solutions.The quality of our firm’s services is enhanced by the attention given to each client. This constant interaction, coupled with our integrated services, enables us to act as sounding boards for management and, because of our diverse clientele, we are able to anticipate opportunities in business and to contribute meaningfully to the growth and prosperity of our clients.
Company Secretarial / Governance Consulting
Corporate governance is about more than sound record keeping; it goes to the heart of how a business is run and the transparent disclosure of relevant information between management, the board, investors and other stakeholders. One of our competencies is the assessment of governance procedures to ensure they comply with your corporate obligations.
Company Secretarial Administrative Services
Administration, maintenance and timely filing of company records is the backbone of any corporate governance regime. To be done effectively, corporate administration requires experience and an understanding of the legal and regulatory framework that applies to your organisation. CND PARKER provides effective administrative services that ensure compliance with the Companies Act and your company’s constitution or shareholder’s agreement.
CND PARKER provides a full range of company secretarial services which can be tailored to meet your individual requirements, including:
- Incorporation of the Company
- Registered Office
- Appointment as Company Secretary of the Company
- Professional advisor liaison
- Advice and action on compliance with legal and regulatory issues
- Advice and action on corporate governance issues
- Document drafting, completion and execution
- Statutory registers and company books maintenance and updating
- Regular review and subsequent updating (if necessary) of company documentation
- Board and Shareholder meetings
- preparation of papers management
- meetings attendance
- minutes and ‘action points’ drafting and circulation
- Completion, signature and filing of required documentation
- Annual and Interim accounts completion, circulation and filing process management
CND PARKER’s legal services compliment the company secretarial and governance consulting. Our legal advice whenever sought includes legal review and the corresponding comfort of legal professional privilege and professional indemnity.
In addition, CND PARKER has deep expertise in a range of legal services closely associated with our governance capabilities across capital raising and corporate transactions. Whether our clients’ strategy is to raise finance or to expand through merger, acquisition or joint venture, we are able to help them realise their objectives.
The specialised focus of our legal team ensures that you get not only up-to-date advice but also the most efficient production of that advice or document.