Rida has over 20 years’ extensive experience in civil litigation, family and immigration matters.
Rida has over 20 years’ extensive experience in civil litigation, family and immigration matters. He specialises in contractual money claims, property ownership disputes and probate disputes etc. He has completed various immigration matters both for entry clearance as well as in-country application, including Family & Spouse Visas, Human Rights, Settlements and Judicial Review.
Litigation & Debt Recovery
- Worked on a charity ownership and debt recovery dispute proceedings and negotiated a settlement valued at £1.5m
- Worked on a contractual money claim matter valued at £3.5m and achieved favourable outcome in the mediation.
- Worked on a contentious probate matter valued at £550,000.00
- Worked on a cross border dispute valued at £100,000.00 and obtained a favourable judgment.
- Achieved an out of court settlement in a matrimonial dispute involving child arrangement and financials.
- Worked on range of matrimonial disputes involving divorce, financials, child custody and domestic violence.